Garcinia Cambogia is a popular weight-loss supplement. It blocks the body's ability to make fat and it puts the brakes on one's appetite. It could help keep blood sugar and cholesterol levels in check.
The active ingredient in Garcinia Cambogia, Hyrdoxycitric acid, or HCA boost fat-burning and reduce appetite. It blocks an enzyme called citrate lyase, which one's body uses to make fat. It also raises levels of the brain chemical serotonin, which may make you feel less hungry.
Research has found that Garcinia Cambogia can also improve cholesterol levels, lowering triglycerides and LDL (the "bad" cholesterol) and raising HDL (the "good" cholesterol).
- Garcinia cambogia extract is the calcium salt of hydroxy citric acid (HCA), which is obtained from water extract of Garcinia cambogia fruit . It is non-toxic, tasteless, odorless powder and found to be very effective herbal alternate for controlling obesity and cholesterol by inhibiting lipogenesis in our body.
- The natural (HCA) in CNT Garcinia Cambogia Extract is a known appetite suppressant that reduces cravings and decreases the urge to consume calories.
- Eating is affiliated with emotion. CNT Garcinia Cambogia increases your serotonin levels, which leads to better mood and sleep.
- HCA also helps manage your stress hormones (cortezole), and in return you effectively attack that belly fat and see fast results!
- CNT Garcinia Cambogia works as a fat-burner, appetite suppressant and mood enhancer. That power combination of effects is what allows people to lose weight.
- HCA inhibits citrate lyase enzyme in your body which is known to be an important catalyst in the metabolic process of converting excess carbohydrates into fat.
- 100% All Natural Ingredients
- The recommended dosage is 500-1000 mg before each meal
How Hydroxycitric acid(HCA) from Garcinia works.
- Hydroxycitric acid(HCA) is the principal acid of fruit rinds of Garcinia cambogia. HCA was shown to be a potent inhibitor of ATP citrate lyase.
- The inhibition of this reaction limits the availability of acetyl-CoA units required for fatty acid synthesis and lipogenesis during intake of carbohydrates. HCA suppresses the fatty acid synthesis and induce weight loss.
- Hydroxycitric acid(HCA) in Garcinia Cambogia has been identified as a potential supplement for weight management and as anti obesity agent.
- Garcina Campogia has anti-obesity effects via regulation of serotonin level and glucose uptake.
- It also helps to enhance fat oxidation while reducing lipogenesis(Formation of fat).