Great for skin irritations caused by eczema and psoriasis, insect bites/stings, blisters, rashes and dry chapped skin.
- Provides moisture.
- Soothes and nourishes the skin.
- Protects the skin from the external environment.
- Irritated skin
- Insect bites/stings
- Dry chapped skin
- Injured skin
- Peri-wound areas
- Pressure areas
- Skin folds.
- Fynbos Honey
- Avocado oil
How to Use
- Step 1 - Clean wound/skin condition using soap and water.
- Step 2 - Apply a thin layer of HoneyBalm directly onto the affected area.
- Step 3 - Treat affected areas 1 to 2 times per day.
- Step 4 - The affected area may be covered with a secondary bandage, but this is not usually necessary.