Ideal for low to highly exuding acute and chronic wounds. Contains a hydrogel impregnated with 30% medical-grade Fynbos honey on a polyester mesh structure that allows passage of exudate through the dressing into an appropriate secondary dressing. Sold as single sheets
- Contains medical-grade Fynbos honey.
- Ideal for low to highly exuding wounds.
- Exudate easily passes through to a secondary absorbent dressing, preventing maceration of the wound surface.
- Protection against bacterial proliferation.
- Can be cut to wound size.
Low to heavily exuding wounds such as:
- Pressure wounds
- Superficial and partial thickness burns (first- and second-degree burns)
- Venous ulcers
- Arterial ulcers
- Diabetic wounds
- Fungating (oncologic) wounds
- Donor sites
- Surgical wounds
- As a secondary dressing over a primary dressing for cavity wounds
It is also indicated for:
- Dry and non-exuding wounds only when activated by moisture (Melcura HoneyGel) prior to application
Our Mesh dressing is packed with ingredients ideal for absorption of exudates.
- Medical-grade Fynbos honey
How to Use
- Step 1 - Clean exuding wound of dirt, bacteria, and visible particles using soap and water.
- Step 2 - Remove the sterile dressing from pouch. Peel the dressing off the clear plastic backing sheet using the provided implement.
- Step 3 - HoneyMesh may be cut to size of wound. Apply the freshly-exposed side to the exuding wound.
- Step 4 - Cover with a secondary dressing of choice to prevent hydrogel from drying out.