Known for its high honey content and additional oils that individually help with wound healing.
- Contains medical-grade Fynbos honey.
- Packed with active ingredients.
- Applicable for all types of wounds - particularly those needing cleansing and deodorising.
- Protection against bacterial proliferation.
- Stimulates wound healing.
Chronic and/or bacterially contaminated superficial and acute wounds:
- Donor sites
- Postoperative/surgical wounds
- Superficial and partial thickness burns (1st & 2nd degree)
- Pressure wounds
- Venous ulcers
- arterial ulcers
- Diabetic wounds
- Oncologic wounds (to help deodorise and debride)
- Colonised acute wounds
Due to the higher honey content the ointment will particularly aid wounds needing cleansing/debridement.
Our wound ointment is packed with wound healing ingredients.
- Fynbos honey
- Calendula oil
- Cod liver oil
- Aloe vera
- Zinc oxide
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
How to Use
- Step 1 - Clean wound of dirt, bacteria, and visible particles using soap and water.
- Step 2 - Apply a layer of HoneyPlus, either, directly onto wound, or onto a gauze dressing (ProcovaPT) and then apply onto wound.
- Step 3 - Protect wound from external influences like dirt and bacteria to enable undisturbed healing. Cover wound with secondary bandages.
- Step 4 - Reapply if the HoneyPlus has been absorbed - every one to three days. Repeat regularly until healing is completed.