NutriComp Soup Vegetable 4X200ml
Nutricomp® Soup is a food for special medical purposes, nutritionally complete, high energy (1.5 kcal/ml) sip feed with fibre and MCT, gluten-free, strictly low in lactose. For the dietary management of disease related malnutrition, for patients with increased energy needs.
100 ml contain 19 g carbohydrates, 2 g fibre, 6 g protein, 5 g fat and all essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
Savoury flavors can be heated in a bowl or cup shortly in the microwave (max. 60°C) for few seconds.
• Rich in energy (150 kcal/100 ml)
• High quality protein (milk and soy protein)
• With MCT (vegetable: 2.5 g/100 ml; mild chicken curry: 2.3 g/100 ml)
• With Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil (0.21 g/100 ml EPA and DHA)
• With prebiotic fibre (Inulin content)
• Low in cholesterol
• Strictly low in lactose and purine
440 (vegetable), 425 (mild chicken curry)
Water (ml/100 ml)
Examples for use:
Information dedicated to healthcare professionals
If nutritional support is indicated the product can be used for example for the dietary management of:
• Patients at risk of malnutrition
• Disease related malnutrition (e.g. cancer, HIV/Aids)
• Patients with taste fatigue to sweet supplements
• Short bowel syndrome (as part of nutrition support)
• Moderate malabsorption
• Inflammatory bowel disease in remission
• Bowel fistulae
• Geriatric patients
- Increased energy and protein requirements
- Contains fibre which helps to maintain normal bowel function
- Pre-operative conditioning of patients who are undernourished
Dosage according to patient’s demand, for supplemental nutrition: 1 - 3 bottles per day; for complete nutrition: 5 - 7 bottles per day.
Available in vegetable soup flavor.
Size and Sales unit
200 ml bottle
Pack 4 bottles
Not for parenteral use!
Only to be used under medical supervision. Suitable for use as sole source of nutrition. Not suitable for children < 4 years.